to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to IND for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Indianapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland, Skywest Air offer flights from Des Moines, IA to Indianapolis, IN.
- 397 seats were available on flights from DSM to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to IND that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Des Moines and Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to IND in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 150 passengers from DSM to IND in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Indianapolis in 2009 was 93.1%.
- There were 200 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Indianapolis in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DSM to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Philadelphia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.