Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to LAX for UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Des Moines to Los Angeles.
- There were 8,658 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Los Angeles in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Des Moines, IA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was UNITED's B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from DSM to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from DSM to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to LAX that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 22 passengers from DSM to LAX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Los Angeles from UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to LAX in 2009 was UNITED's B737-3 from Boeing. The B737-3 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Los Angeles in 2009 was 18.33%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hollywood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.