Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to MCN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Macon from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from DSM to MCN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 27 passengers from DSM to MCN in 2009.
- There were 27 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Macon in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Macon in 2009 was 54%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Macon, GA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Des Moines to Macon.
- 50 seats were available on flights from DSM to MCN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to MCN that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Des Moines, IA to Macon, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to MCN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)