Book your DSM to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Des Moines to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DSM and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Des Moines Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DSM to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DSM to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Des Moines Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DSM to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Des Moines to Minneapolis (DSM to MSP)
- Flight #5074, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 88 minutes average delay between flights from Des Moines to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Des Moines and Minneapolis is 232 miles.
- Comair operated flights from DSM to MSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to MSP in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Des Moines to Minneapolis.
- 53,766 seats were available on flights from DSM to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,282 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Des Moines to Minneapolis.
- There were 35,282 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average flight time from Des Moines, IA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 44 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Minneapolis in 2009 was 59.42%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Des Moines and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Des Moines, IA to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 31,371 passengers from DSM to MSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to MSP for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between DSM and MSP takes about 42 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Kitts and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kiev Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.