Book your DSM to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Des Moines to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DSM and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Des Moines Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DSM to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DSM to BNA Route Map
Find the best Kapalua today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Des Moines to Nashville (DSM to BNA)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Des Moines, IA to Nashville, TN.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from DSM to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from DSM to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to BNA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Nashville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to BNA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Nashville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to BNA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Des Moines and Nashville.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 30 passengers from DSM to BNA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Nashville in 2009 was 43%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Nashville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)