Book your DSM to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Des Moines to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DSM and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Des Moines Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DSM to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DSM to OMA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Des Moines to Omaha (DSM to OMA)
- Skywest Air operated flights from DSM to OMA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Omaha in 2009 was 79.75%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Omaha from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to OMA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Des Moines and Omaha.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from DSM to OMA in 2009.
- There were 335 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Omaha in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Des Moines, IA to Omaha, NE.
- 466 seats were available on flights from DSM to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 335 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to OMA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to OMA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)