Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 82%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 41 passengers from DSM to PIT in 2009.
- There were 41 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to PIT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to PIT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Pittsburgh from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from DSM to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to PIT that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Des Moines to Pittsburgh.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Des Moines, IA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DSM to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Biloxi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anguilla Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.