Book your DSM to SGF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Des Moines to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DSM and SGF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Des Moines Intl. to Springfield Branson National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DSM to SGF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DSM to SGF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Boise? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tijuana Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Des Moines to Springfield (DSM to SGF)
- American Eagle offers flights from Des Moines, IA to Springfield, MO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Springfield, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to SGF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Des Moines to Springfield.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Springfield from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Springfield in 2009 was 88%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 44 passengers from DSM to SGF in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from DSM to SGF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to SGF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to SGF for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Springfield in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from DSM to SGF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)