Book your DSM to ACT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Des Moines to Waco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DSM and ACT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Des Moines Intl. to Waco Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DSM to ACT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DSM to ACT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Des Moines to Waco (DSM to ACT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Waco in 2009 was 88.56%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 169 passengers from DSM to ACT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to ACT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- American Eagle operated flights from DSM to ACT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to ACT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Des Moines and Waco.
- Continental Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Des Moines, IA to Waco, TX.
- There were 253 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Waco in 2009.
- 273 seats were available on flights from DSM to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 253 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to ACT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Waco from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Waco, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.