Book your DSM to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Des Moines to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DSM and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Des Moines Intl. to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DSM to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DSM to ICT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Des Moines to Wichita (DSM to ICT)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Des Moines and Wichita.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Des Moines, IA to Wichita, KS.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 85 passengers from DSM to ICT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Wichita, KS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 116 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Wichita in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to ICT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from DSM to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to ICT in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Wichita in 2009 was 80.42%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Wichita from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- 136 seats were available on flights from DSM to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to ICT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hamburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.