Book your DTW to ABQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Albuquerque airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and ABQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Albuquerque Intl. Sunport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to ABQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to ABQ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Albuquerque (DTW to ABQ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Albuquerque from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 298 seats were available on flights from DTW to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 283 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to ABQ that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Detroit, MI to Albuquerque, NM.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Albuquerque.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to ABQ for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 145 passengers from DTW to ABQ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to ABQ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 283 passengers that flew from Detroit to Albuquerque in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Albuquerque in 2009 was 94.99%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to ABQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.