Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to AEX for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 160 seats were available on flights from DTW to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to AEX that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Alexandria, LA.
- American Airlines carried a total of 120 passengers from DTW to AEX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Alexandria in 2009 was 75%.
- American Airlines operated flights from DTW to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to AEX in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Detroit to Alexandria in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Alexandria.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Alexandria from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best La Jolla Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.