Book your DTW to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to AUS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Austin (DTW to AUS)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to AUS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 874 seats were available on flights from DTW to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 658 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to AUS that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Austin.
- Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Austin, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to AUS for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Austin in 2009 was 76.15%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to AUS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 305 passengers from DTW to AUS in 2009.
- There were 658 passengers that flew from Detroit to Austin in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Austin from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.