Book your DTW to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to BGR Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Bangor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to BGR
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Bangor (DTW to BGR)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 27,591 passengers from DTW to BGR in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from DTW to BGR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Bangor.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Bangor in 2009 was 77.33%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to BGR in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to BGR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Detroit, MI to Bangor, ME.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Bangor is 750 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Bangor, ME in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Bangor.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Bangor from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Bangor.
- The shortest flight between DTW and BGR takes about 93 minutes.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Bangor, ME takes about 94 minutes.
- There were 29,460 passengers that flew from Detroit to Bangor in 2009.
- Flight #4454, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Bangor.
- 35,600 seats were available on flights from DTW to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,460 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to BGR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)