Book your DTW to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to BED Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Bedford (DTW to BED)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 40 passengers from DTW to BED in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Bedford.
- 174 seats were available on flights from DTW to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to BED that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Bedford in 2009 was 22.99%.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Detroit, MI to Bedford, MA.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DTW to BED using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to BED for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Detroit to Bedford in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.