Book your DTW to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to BUF Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Buffalo Niagara Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to BUF
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Buffalo (DTW to BUF)
- Flight #1684, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Buffalo.
- The shortest flight between DTW and BUF takes about 39 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to BUF for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Buffalo, NY takes about 40 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to BUF using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Buffalo.
- 151,258 seats were available on flights from DTW to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117,193 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to BUF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Buffalo from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to BUF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Buffalo in 2009 was 74.34%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Detroit and Buffalo.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 91,699 passengers from DTW to BUF in 2009.
- There were 117,193 passengers that flew from Detroit to Buffalo in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Buffalo is 240 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Air Greenland offer flights from Detroit, MI to Buffalo, NY.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Buffalo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Barts Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.