Book your DTW to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to CUN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Niagara Falls and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to CUN
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Cancun (DTW to CUN)
- 91,664 seats were available on flights from DTW to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,020 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to CUN that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Detroit and Cancun.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 50,539 passengers from DTW to CUN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to CUN for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, USA 3000, Air Greenland offer flights from Detroit, MI to Cancun, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Cancun in 2009 was 81.94%.
- There were 77,020 passengers that flew from Detroit to Cancun in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Cancun from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 198 seats.
- Spirit Airlines operated flights from DTW to CUN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)