Book your DTW to CPR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Casper airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and CPR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Natrona County Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to CPR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Casper (CPR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Casper on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to CPR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Casper (DTW to CPR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Casper.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to CPR in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Casper in 2009 was 78.79%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Casper, WY in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Gojet Airlines operated flights from DTW to CPR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 66 seats were available on flights from DTW to CPR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to CPR that year.
- There were 52 passengers that flew from Detroit to Casper in 2009.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 52 passengers from DTW to CPR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to CPR for Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Gojet Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Casper, WY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Casper from Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Destin today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.