Book your DTW to CMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Champaign airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and CMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to CMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to CMI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Champaign (DTW to CMI)
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Champaign, IL takes about 50 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Champaign, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to CMI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Champaign.
- The shortest flight between DTW and CMI takes about 50 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to CMI for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Champaign.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Champaign.
- 684 seats were available on flights from DTW to CMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 410 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to CMI that year.
- There were 410 passengers that flew from Detroit to Champaign in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to CMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 271 passengers from DTW to CMI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Champaign from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Champaign, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Champaign in 2009 was 64.87%.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Champaign is 298 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rhodes Island Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Croix Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Athens Georgia Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.