Book your DTW to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to CHS Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Charleston Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to CHS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Charleston (DTW to CHS)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Charleston.
- Comair operated flights from DTW to CHS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Charleston, SC in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between DTW and CHS takes about 95 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Charleston from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Charleston, SC takes about 102 minutes.
- 35,750 seats were available on flights from DTW to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,757 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to CHS that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Detroit, MI to Charleston, SC.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Charleston.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Charleston is 668 miles.
- Flight #2532, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Charleston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to CHS for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Charleston in 2009 was 80.27%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Charleston.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 28,379 passengers from DTW to CHS in 2009.
- There were 28,757 passengers that flew from Detroit to Charleston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to CHS in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.