Book your DTW to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to CLT
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Charlotte (DTW to CLT)
- There were 309,867 passengers that flew from Detroit to Charlotte in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Detroit and Charlotte.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 137,676 passengers from DTW to CLT in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to CLT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1049, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 30 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between DTW and CLT takes about 77 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Charlotte from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Charlotte is 500 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Charlotte in 2009 was 79.6%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, US Airways, Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Detroit, MI to Charlotte, NC.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Charlotte, NC takes about 79 minutes.
- 396,020 seats were available on flights from DTW to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 309,867 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to CLT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.