Book your DTW to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to CHA Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Chattanooga Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to CHA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Chattanooga (DTW to CHA)
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Detroit to Chattanooga in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Chattanooga.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to CHA for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Chattanooga, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Chattanooga in 2009 was 96.17%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Chattanooga from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Comair operated flights from DTW to CHA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to CHA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 176 passengers from DTW to CHA in 2009.
- 233 seats were available on flights from DTW to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to CHA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)