to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Detroit, MI to Dallas, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to DAL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Dallas in 2009 was 76.09%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to DAL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 147 passengers from DTW to DAL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 348 seats were available on flights from DTW to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 232 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to DAL that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from DTW to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Dallas from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 232 passengers that flew from Detroit to Dallas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Phoenix? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Salt Lake City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.