Book your DTW to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Dallas (DTW to DFW)
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Dallas is 987 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Dallas in 2009 was 73.26%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 201,184 passengers from DTW to DFW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Detroit and Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Dallas from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Flight #7253, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between DTW and DFW takes about 143 minutes.
- There were 284,102 passengers that flew from Detroit to Dallas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to DFW for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- 368,487 seats were available on flights from DTW to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 284,102 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to DFW that year.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Dallas.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Dallas, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to DFW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Dallas.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to DFW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Dallas, TX takes about 143 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Trips to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.