Book your DTW to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to YIP Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Honolulu? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Phoenix and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in North Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rome Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Detroit (DTW to YIP)
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from DTW to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)