Book your DTW to DLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Duluth airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and DLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Duluth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to DLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Duluth (DLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Duluth on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to DLH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Duluth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to DLH
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Duluth (DTW to DLH)
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Duluth, MN takes about 86 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Duluth is 541 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to DLH in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Duluth in 2009 was 66.25%.
- 35,100 seats were available on flights from DTW to DLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,777 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to DLH that year.
- The shortest flight between DTW and DLH takes about 86 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to DLH for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Duluth from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Duluth, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Duluth.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 23,731 passengers from DTW to DLH in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to DLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #3931, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Duluth.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Duluth, MN.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Duluth.
- There were 23,777 passengers that flew from Detroit to Duluth in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Duluth.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)