Book your DTW to FNT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Flint airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and FNT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Bishop Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to FNT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to FNT Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Bishop Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to FNT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Flint (DTW to FNT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Flint, MI in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1573, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Flint.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Flint.
- There were 66,320 passengers that flew from Detroit to Flint in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Flint.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to FNT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Flint in 2009 was 57.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to FNT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Flint is 56 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Detroit, MI to Flint, MI.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 51,408 passengers from DTW to FNT in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DTW and FNT takes about 17 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to FNT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Flint, MI takes about 17 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Flint.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Flint from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- 103,643 seats were available on flights from DTW to FNT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,320 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to FNT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)