Book your DTW to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to FLL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale (DTW to FLL)
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Fort Lauderdale, FL takes about 153 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale.
- The shortest flight between DTW and FLL takes about 153 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 82.38%.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale is 1127 miles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 206,268 passengers from DTW to FLL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to FLL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale.
- 405,764 seats were available on flights from DTW to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 339,058 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to FLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to FLL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Flight #2286, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 30 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale.
- There were 339,058 passengers that flew from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to FLL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Daytona Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Rio de Janeiro and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Marathon Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key Largo Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.