Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 93 passengers from DTW to FSM in 2009.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Detroit to Fort Smith in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Fort Smith from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DTW to FSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from DTW to FSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to FSM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to FSM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Fort Smith in 2009 was 93%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Fort Smith, AR in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Detroit, MI to Fort Smith, AR.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to FSM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Fort Smith.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hollywood Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.