Book your DTW to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to FRA Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to FRA
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Frankfurt (DTW to FRA)
- There were 143,716 passengers that flew from Detroit to Frankfurt in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to FRA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Frankfurt.
- Northwest Airlines, Lufthansa offer flights from Detroit, MI to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to FRA for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 222 seats.
- Lufthansa operated flights from DTW to FRA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 76,641 passengers from DTW to FRA in 2009.
- 189,012 seats were available on flights from DTW to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143,716 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to FRA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Frankfurt from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 333 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Frankfurt in 2009 was 78.94%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Canmore Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.