Book your DTW to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to GRB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to GRB Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Austin Straubel Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to GRB
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Green Bay (DTW to GRB)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Green Bay from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Green Bay.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to GRB using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Green Bay in 2009 was 74.53%.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Green Bay, WI takes about 53 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Green Bay is 288 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Green Bay, WI.
- 128,752 seats were available on flights from DTW to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,900 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to GRB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to GRB for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 60,396 passengers from DTW to GRB in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DTW and GRB takes about 53 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Green Bay.
- Flight #2576, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Green Bay.
- There were 98,900 passengers that flew from Detroit to Green Bay in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to GRB in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Green Bay.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines that Fly to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Niagara Falls you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.