Book your DTW to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to GSO
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Greensboro (DTW to GSO)
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Greensboro, NC takes about 72 minutes.
- 45,028 seats were available on flights from DTW to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,758 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to GSO that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Detroit and Greensboro.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to GSO for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Greensboro.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to GSO in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 17,595 passengers from DTW to GSO in 2009.
- There were 31,758 passengers that flew from Detroit to Greensboro in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Greensboro in 2009 was 72.53%.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Greensboro.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Greensboro from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Flight #4453, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 90 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Greensboro.
- Comair operated flights from DTW to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Greensboro, NC.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Greensboro is 460 miles.
- The shortest flight between DTW and GSO takes about 70 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chattanooga? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Aspen Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key Largo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.