Book your DTW to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to GSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Greenville (DTW to GSP)
- There were 33,819 passengers that flew from Detroit to Greenville in 2009.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Greenville, SC takes about 74 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to GSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Greenville in 2009 was 72.89%.
- Flight #2853, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Greenville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DTW to GSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to GSP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Greenville.
- 49,897 seats were available on flights from DTW to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,819 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to GSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 33,221 passengers from DTW to GSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Greenville.
- Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Greenville, SC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Greenville is 508 miles.
- The shortest flight between DTW and GSP takes about 73 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Greenville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)