to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Halifax in 2009 was 83.4%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to YHZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to YHZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to YHZ for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 2,898 seats were available on flights from DTW to YHZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,339 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to YHZ that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Halifax from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- There were 2,339 passengers that flew from Detroit to Halifax in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 2,067 passengers from DTW to YHZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Halifax.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Halifax, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Halifax, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hoteles En Abelin TX you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Duluth Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.