Book your DTW to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to MDT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Trinidad and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Sebastian Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Harrisburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to MDT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Harrisburg (DTW to MDT)
- The shortest flight between DTW and MDT takes about 55 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Harrisburg is 370 miles.
- There were 36,336 passengers that flew from Detroit to Harrisburg in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 36,048 passengers from DTW to MDT in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to MDT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2510, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Harrisburg.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Harrisburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to MDT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Harrisburg, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Harrisburg in 2009 was 80.38%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Harrisburg.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Harrisburg, PA takes about 55 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Harrisburg.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to MDT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 42,932 seats were available on flights from DTW to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,336 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to MDT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Harrisburg from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)