Book your DTW to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to BDL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Milwaukee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Toronto Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puerto Vallarta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Puerto Rico Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to BDL
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Hartford (DTW to BDL)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 97,690 passengers from DTW to BDL in 2009.
- 129,916 seats were available on flights from DTW to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,176 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to BDL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Hartford is 548 miles.
- Flight #4068, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 28 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Hartford.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, American Eagle, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Hartford, CT.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Hartford.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to BDL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 109,176 passengers that flew from Detroit to Hartford in 2009.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Hartford, CT takes about 75 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Hartford in 2009 was 84.05%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Detroit and Hartford.
- The shortest flight between DTW and BDL takes about 74 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to BDL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Hartford from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to BDL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)