to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to JAN for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 24,448 seats were available on flights from DTW to JAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,946 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to JAN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Jackson in 2009 was 75.53%.
- Flight #2835, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Jackson.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 17,382 passengers from DTW to JAN in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Jackson.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Jackson, MS.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to JAN in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Jackson from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Jackson, MS takes about 116 minutes.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Jackson.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Jackson, MS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Jackson.
- There were 17,946 passengers that flew from Detroit to Jackson in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from DTW to JAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DTW and JAN takes about 111 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Jackson is 777 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)