Book your DTW to AZO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Kalamazoo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and AZO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to AZO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalamazoo (AZO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalamazoo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to AZO Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to AZO
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Kalamazoo (DTW to AZO)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Kalamazoo.
- American Eagle operated flights from DTW to AZO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to AZO in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 38,753 passengers that flew from Detroit to Kalamazoo in 2009.
- Flight #2221, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Kalamazoo.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Kalamazoo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to AZO for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Detroit, MI to Kalamazoo, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Kalamazoo, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 38,502 passengers from DTW to AZO in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Kalamazoo is 113 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Kalamazoo.
- 54,225 seats were available on flights from DTW to AZO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,753 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to AZO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Kalamazoo from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Kalamazoo, MI takes about 25 minutes.
- The shortest flight between DTW and AZO takes about 24 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Kalamazoo in 2009 was 71.06%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Catalina Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Buffalo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.