Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Lansing, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Lansing.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YIP to LAN for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Lansing in 2009 was 2%.
- Air Uganda operated flights from YIP to LAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 122 seats were available on flights from YIP to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from YIP to LAN that year.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 1 passengers from YIP to LAN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YIP to LAN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Lansing from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Detroit, MI to Lansing, MI.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Detroit to Lansing in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)