Book your DTW to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to LAS Route Map
Looking for Cancun Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Siesta Key Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Poconos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to LAS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Las Vegas (DTW to LAS)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to LAS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Las Vegas, NV.
- 402,617 seats were available on flights from DTW to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 375,443 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to LAS that year.
- Flight #2315, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Las Vegas.
- There were 375,443 passengers that flew from Detroit to Las Vegas in 2009.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Las Vegas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Las Vegas in 2009 was 91.62%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Detroit and Las Vegas.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 261,045 passengers from DTW to LAS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to LAS for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Las Vegas, NV takes about 238 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to LAS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Las Vegas from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Las Vegas is 1750 miles.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight between DTW and LAS takes about 237 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)