Book your DTW to LIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Little Rock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and LIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Adams Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to LIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to LIT Route Map
Looking for Enterprise San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Catalina Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Adams Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to LIT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Little Rock (DTW to LIT)
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to LIT in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Little Rock, AR.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Little Rock from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Little Rock.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Little Rock.
- Flight #5082, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Little Rock.
- The shortest flight between DTW and LIT takes about 105 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to LIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Little Rock is 705 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Little Rock in 2009 was 81.32%.
- 18,025 seats were available on flights from DTW to LIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,446 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to LIT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to LIT for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Little Rock.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 13,764 passengers from DTW to LIT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Little Rock, AR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 15,446 passengers that flew from Detroit to Little Rock in 2009.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Little Rock, AR takes about 111 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)