Book your DTW to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to LHR
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to London (DTW to LHR)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 52,240 passengers from DTW to LHR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to London, UK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- 94,333 seats were available on flights from DTW to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,043 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to LHR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to London in 2009 was 79.16%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to LHR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to LHR for Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to London, UK.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to LHR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and London.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and London from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- There were 74,043 passengers that flew from Detroit to London in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.