Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Longview.
- There were 115 passengers that flew from Detroit to Longview in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Longview, TX.
- American Airlines operated flights from DTW to GGG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Longview from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 115 passengers from DTW to GGG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to GGG in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Longview in 2009 was 82.14%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to GGG for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 140 seats were available on flights from DTW to GGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to GGG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Longview, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)