Book your DTW to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to SDF
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Louisville (DTW to SDF)
- 91,189 seats were available on flights from DTW to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,693 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to SDF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to SDF in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Louisville in 2009 was 77.9%.
- Flight #4452, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Louisville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to SDF for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Louisville.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair offer flights from Detroit, MI to Louisville, KY.
- The shortest flight between DTW and SDF takes about 53 minutes.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 34,252 passengers from DTW to SDF in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Louisville.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Detroit and Louisville.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to SDF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Louisville, KY takes about 55 minutes.
- There were 72,693 passengers that flew from Detroit to Louisville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Louisville from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Louisville is 306 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.