Book your DTW to MSN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Madison airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and MSN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Dane County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to MSN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to MSN Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Dane County Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to MSN
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Madison (DTW to MSN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Madison from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Madison.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to MSN using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Madison, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 186,713 seats were available on flights from DTW to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150,782 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to MSN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Madison is 312 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to MSN for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Madison in 2009 was 81.65%.
- Flight #1517, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Madison.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Madison.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Madison.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to MSN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between DTW and MSN takes about 52 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 143,678 passengers from DTW to MSN in 2009.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Madison, WI takes about 52 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Detroit, MI to Madison, WI.
- There were 150,782 passengers that flew from Detroit to Madison in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.