Book your DTW to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Minneapolis (DTW to MSP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Minneapolis in 2009 was 74.1%.
- The shortest flight between DTW and MSP takes about 80 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, UNITED, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Detroit, MI to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to MSP using 10 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 85 minutes.
- 637,692 seats were available on flights from DTW to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 498,997 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 495,965 passengers from DTW to MSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Detroit and Minneapolis.
- Flight #7191, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Minneapolis is 528 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 498,997 passengers that flew from Detroit to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Lick Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.