Book your YIP to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YIP and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Willow Run to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YIP to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YIP to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Minneapolis (YIP to MSP)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Minneapolis from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 68 passengers from YIP to MSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Minneapolis.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from YIP to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 68 passengers that flew from Detroit to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Minneapolis in 2009 was 50%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YIP to MSP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YIP to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from YIP to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68 passengers flew on all flights from YIP to MSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Biscayne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.