Book your DTW to MTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Monterrey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and MTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to General Mariano Escobedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to MTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to MTY Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to General Mariano Escobedo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to MTY
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Monterrey (DTW to MTY)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Monterrey from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- There were 13,950 passengers that flew from Detroit to Monterrey in 2009.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from DTW to MTY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, Aeromexico, Aerolitoral offer flights from Detroit, MI to Monterrey, Mexico.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Monterrey.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Monterrey, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Monterrey in 2009 was 55.81%.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 13,894 passengers from DTW to MTY in 2009.
- 23,148 seats were available on flights from DTW to MTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,950 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to MTY that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to MTY in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to MTY for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Vacations in Downtown Seattle today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.