to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from DTW to YHU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to YHU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to YHU for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Montreal from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.