Book your DTW to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to YUL
|American Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Royal Jordanian||Airbus A330 all models|
|US Airways||Airbus A330 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Montreal (DTW to YUL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Montreal.
- There were 40,977 passengers that flew from Detroit to Montreal in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Montreal from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- 56,235 seats were available on flights from DTW to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,977 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to YUL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to YUL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Montreal, Canada.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to YUL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Montreal in 2009 was 68.97%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 39,914 passengers from DTW to YUL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to YUL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.